Pages

Monday, February 27, 2017

Just for fun

 God's Poetry 5 1/2 x 12 3/4 Pastel


I had a scrap piece of  canson mi-tentes paper and I thought I'd have some fun with it.  I had a very dull reference photo, and decided to use my imagination and punch up the color!  I have to say I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. 

The scene is a field in Preston, Md not far from my home - for some unknown reason I find myself drawn to rows of trees- maybe it's the mystery of what's inside the woods. I don't know.... but I find myself taking lots of pictures of just rows of trees, and I'm full of artistic energy tonight, so I think I'll do another one. 

I had a request for a specific painting so I think I'll get to work on that right now - I won't ruin the surprise- check back for the revealing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment