Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Flower study

Flower Study 9x12 Pastel
Here's  a quick flower study of some of the flowers that were in the bouquet I bought myself. I tried to limit the the color palette to 3 oranges, 3 greens and 2 blues.  I really want to try this again using different colors for the flowers and background.

My new easel arrived today!  It was much easier to set up than I was trying to make it, so it took a little while - I just automatically thought it would be hard - I was wrong... It was on sale at Dick Blick's and I'm anxious to try it out!  I can't wait to pack away the cheapo easel I've been using. I've had a pair of my flipflops on the bottom legs of that easel so it wouldn't slide around - now I get my flipflops back, and just in time....it's supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow here in Maryland!


No comments:

Post a Comment