Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day!





I don't feel any other species of birds reflects the feeling of love more so than the swan and I was excited to find this photo that I took years ago. This particular swan lives at my favorite restaurant. The restaurant of course is waterfront - and after over-stuffing myself with all-you-can-eat Maryland crabs we went outside to walk the pier and look at the boats and lucky for me the swan was in picture-taking distance. I could hardly wait to put this swan to pastels - and was so surprised that I finished in under 30 minutes! That's extremely rare for me. I'm hoping my husband has Valentine flowers for me tonight... I feel like painting some flowers.... I'll let you know tomorrow, but until then - show some love to those around you and have a very happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment