Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Fishing Pier at Martinak State Park

Martinak Memories 9x12 Pastel

Here's my homework to be turned in on Wednesday at my pastel class.  I'm calling it finished for now, but we'll see what suggestions my instructor Katie has for me. My son and I visited this park last weekend to hike and get some photos, and let me just say.....I'm loving this WARM winter! I'll take more like this one anyday! Although the sky was a bit on the gray side - we still had a great time together and got a few photos for upcoming paintings.

2 comments:

  1. Are these paintings for sale? If so how do you go about buying them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully I will have the on line ordering in place by this weekend. I've been diligently working on that to get things up and running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete