Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Nature's Magic

Nature's Magic 9x12 inches pastel available $50.00


I had so much fun doing this painting!  I just got a new IPhone and the portrait feature when taking pictures is my new favorite thing to play with.  It brings the subject forward and blurs the background.  I walked around the yard for a couple of hours just playing with the camera.  This painting was taken from one of the pictures I took.  I'm so excited about this - of course it doesn't take much to excite me, and this is probably old news for techno people - but I just love it!  I think I took about 25 pictures just of bees.  I don't know how much painting will get done in the next couple of days.  We're supposed to go camping in northern PA - and of course they're calling for rain.  I was looking forward to doing some plein air paintings - now we'll have to see if the weather cooperates.

No comments:

Post a Comment