Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Painting the Day Away on a Different Canvas



I had a plan.... and high hopes for things to be accomplished yesterday.  One of which was to paint these adorable bird houses that I picked up at Michael's for $5 each with the hopes of installing them into my newly designed bird house garden.  Well painting took longer than expected and I still have 4 more to go! My back just couldn't take anymore, so I'll continue some more this afternoon.

Each had to be stained first, then painted and still needs some type of protective sealer.  The last thing I want is for them to get destroyed by the weather after 1 season.

I'll post the finished birdhouse garden after completion.  My hopes and dreams for my yard is to create an artists paradise filled with gardens and treasures to paint. At some point, I'd like to invite other artists to come and paint here, but I have a long way to go, and a lot of researching into garden designs. And yes...... I'm counting these painted birdhouses towards my 30 paintings in 30 days -

Next up on the easel......... I'm in the mood for lily pads.



No comments:

Post a Comment