Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Friday Freebie




I recently began working on some themed paintings that I plan to turn into note cards and bookmarks. This is one of the designs for a flower themed note card set which I hope to have available by the end of the month along with bird and butterfly sets.  I'm researching printing companies and when I settle on the company that best fits what I'm trying to achieve, things should begin to take off. 

I didn't have a chance to post a freebie at all last month, so this month I'm going to have 2 freebie Fridays. Keep your eyes open because the Fridays chosen are going to be a surprise.  If you'd like to have your name in the drawing for this painting all you have to do is comment with "pick me" and I will announce the winner on Saturday. 

Wish me luck with this month's 30 paintings in 30 days - - it seems to get harder and harder to find the time to paint and post.  Or could it be I'm just getting lazier - 

5 comments:

  1. I am definitely interested in your post cards! I have your business card on my desk in my office. I get so many wonderful comments on it! Love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that touches my heart - will definitely keep you up to date with the unveiling:)

      Delete
  2. I'm interested in your cards so keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete