Pages

Monday, March 5, 2018

No Name Monday- Memories of Camp Ecco





Here is another design for the upcoming wildflowers note card series.  This is just a small 5x7 painting, but I love how these colors came together. It will be available for purchase in my Etsy Store on Tuesday.  It's a picture of thistles ~ which makes me think of my childhood church camp, Camp Ecco located in Ohio.  I have fond memories hiking up the hills into the tall grasses that were filled with thistles.  I was fascinated by these little weeds. They were always filled with bees and butterflies. Such a beautiful sight. I can almost still smell the air at the top of the hills looking out over the rolling hills.  Oh how I miss that place!  I know, I know very nerdy, but I'm a nature girl what can I say?

Each Monday I try to post a painting that needs a name.  I like to have the viewers take a crack at painting names because quite honestly, coming up with a name is one of the hardest parts to the whole painting process.  So I like to take one day off a week at having to be too creative.  Call me lazy, that's ok.  Do you have an idea for this painting? Just post your idea and my committee (my children Zach and Mikaela) will choose the winning name which will then be forever attached to this piece.  I'll post the newly named painting on Tuesday.  I can't wait to hear all your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment