Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Painting #13 of 31 in 31 days

Don't Look Back pastel on black sandpaper 9x11 available $55.00



I never gave birds much thought until I moved out to the country.  Now, I could spend all day just watching them at the feeders and soaring from tree to tree.  I keep mental notes each season as to the breed of birds that visit my yard - I get so excited when I can log in a new breed of visitor. The black capped chickadee is a frequent visitor to my feeders.  So cute and dainty.  This painting was done entirely with Terry Ludwig pastels on black sandpaper.  I'm really enjoying using the sandpaper - the pastels glide so effortless, and until I get some UArt paper ordered it will be my paper of choice. I hear UArt now has black as a color choice - can't wait to get my hands on some!

No comments:

Post a Comment