Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Just for Fun - 30 Minutes on the Timer

Firefly Fantasy



I've seen so many artists do amazing artwork in just a few minutes and am amazed at how much detail they can capture so quickly. I, myself, am very slow in my opinion but I thought I'd challenge myself and set the timer.  Now I've seen some works done in as little as 7 minutes, but since I'm a newbie to the quick paint - I gave myself 30 minutes. Usually I'll spend around 6 hours give or take on any given painting. Here is my result.  Not my favorite, but it was a fun challenge.

I just received my first commission request in my emails this morning, so I'm getting my paper hung on the easel and choosing my color palette so I can get to work on it right away. Check back tomorrow to see how it came out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment