Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Pastel Mark Making




My second homework assignment for this particular pastel class is now complete.  Well..... until I get my critique on Wednesday.  The assignment was to paint the entire painting using only lines.  What a challenge!  No blending of any kind and no touching the surface with anything but the pastels.  Plus only using thin straight lines.  I have to confess I walked away from this one quite often.  Boy your arm gets so tired so fast. Most of the class chose the same photo reference - I can't wait to see how everyone's paintings turned out. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is amazing!! I can't believe you did this ONLY using lines..I love all these paintings Wendy! You are so gifted and I am so glad you are taking the time to paint and sharing it with us too! Love you.

    ReplyDelete