Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Studio Sale!

Sandy's Passion  9x12  Pastel




I love creating art and have been painting daily for this past year ~ that's a lot of paintings! I'm running out of storage space and have decided to have a studio sale.  All paintings listed on my Etsy store have been reduced in price - some of them are now more than 1/2 off.  Here's the link - I invite you to take a look.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/WendyJohnstonFineArt?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

I finished the painting shown above as a gift for one of my special customers from my day job that just lost someone dear to her.  The lady that passed away was named Sandy, and Sandy had a very special gift for creating gardens.  I had the priviledge to visit her gardens a short time ago and was awe struck to say the least.  Sandy was also one of my very special customers - someone that always inspired you to be a better version of yourself.  I will miss her dearly.  This painting is of one of her many bird houses found in one of her gardens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment