Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Plein Air on the Water

Floating Colors pastel 6x6 available $60.00




I love my kayak! There are so many views and things to see that you just can't see from the shore.  This was painting I did for last years PACB members exhibition in St. Michaels while kayaking.  This scene was from a lake outside of Federalsburg, Md.  My husband was going to fish and I road along to do some kayaking - little did I know what gems I would find there.  I was surrounded by endless lillypads, and they were in bloom!  What luck.  This painting is still available with the frame included.

I only had one response to yesterday's No Name Monday (on a Tuesday), but that's ok because the name that was submitted was a perfect fit for the painting of my son's roses.  Roses in the Dark is now the forever title.  I love the smile that painting brings to my son's face. He just loves his roses!

No comments:

Post a Comment