Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Looking Back

Last Blooms 5x7 pastel available framed $60.00



In the spirit of showing some paintings at the Candleberry Gallery, I thought I'd share the paintings that were on display last year.  This one is of a patch of blackeyed susans that show themselves every year next to my house.  It was also my second attempt at plein air painting so it holds a special place in my heart.  The first attempt was a bit of an embarrassment, but I've kept it just to compare progress.  Maybe someday I will share that one with you. I'll post the other paintings in up coming days. This painting is available on my Etsy store and is framed.  You can view the store by clicking on the title found under the painting.

Results from Monday's No Name Monday - It was a difficult decision for my bunch of judges, but they did agree on the forever name for Monday's painting.  Drifting Daydream was the chosen name.
Congratulations Stephanie! And many thanks to all that participated! It really is a big help to have a day off from coming up with titles, and I really enjoy seeing the creativeness of all of you.  Have a great day and I look forward to sharing more little tidbits of my painting journey with you tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. What? I won?? I never win anything! Thanks to all the judges for their support!! :-)

    ReplyDelete