Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

What to do with Mini Pastel Paintings

Magnetic Bookmarks available in my Etsy Store Click here to view the store
 

























I've been in awe over the mini paintings I've seen on the web and wondered how these wonderful artists can paint something so beautiful on an area the size of a playing card.  I wanted to try it out for myself with the pastels.  I also wanted these tiny treasures to be useful in some way so I combined my love of books with my art and came up with magnetic bookmarks.  After I painted these tiny paintings, I laminated them along with some pretty scrapbook papers and then added a charm or made up some cute teeny tiny tassels.  I attached to large magnets on the inside to make sure they would stay in place.  I've kept one for myself and use it to mark my page in my planner, and it works out so great for marking my page and also to hold my bills for that month. Here's a peek at the inside-







I've listed each of these available magnetic bookmarks in my Etsy Store. They work great for books, Bibles and planners/organizers, and I've began another set with a different theme soon to be unveiled.





No comments:

Post a Comment